Wednesday, November 5, 2008

apologies for me being SUPER behind here

yeah so it turns out my election-related work this weekend and early this week was far more intense than I had realized, so updating will all probably happen tomorrow afternoon. So - when I do that, go back and read all about my Detailed Analysis of the end of that Secretary story and the comics since. I actually wrote my whole thing about the end of that arc but then lost it.

On the plus side, I singlehandedly turned an entire state from red to blue for this election, so I say it was worth it all.

4 comments:

  1. No worries, but I think we all eagerly await your response to the 500th.

    Yay for turning the state! You win a box of awesome. Or something cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's great about your work in the election! I live in North Carolina, so I really appreciate all the work people like you have done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to posit that you did far less work changing this state from red to blue than Mrs. Dole did. I thought I should make this my first comment, as a trawl through the archives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, there are 9 states I could have been talking about. How are you so sure it was NC?

    ReplyDelete