Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comic 409: Electric Skateboard




No. You are not nearly a good enough cartoonist to get to use Calvin and Hobbes. In fact, I don't think there are ANY cartoonists who are good enough to co-opt Bill Waterson for their own comic. You give me back my childhood or I'm calling the Universal Press Syndicate, Munroe.

Also, thanks for pointing out in the title that this is a double comic. Because I wouldn't have known by just looking at it.

We know you like electric skateboards, incidentally, you mention it fairly frequently. We also know that you like python, so you can stop mentioning that so often.

4 comments:

  1. What did you think of 406?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i don't care at all about whatever dumb tv shows randall wants to tell us about. And I don't think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that "Double Comic" is supposed to parallel "Double Dash" from the title of the Mario Kart game it's parodying (a little bit). But, god, it comes across as pretentious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, serves you right for ruining our pleasant nostalgic experiences as well.

    ReplyDelete